- GA and PGA Payment Plan tickets are limited to 2 tickets per order.
- GA and PGA tickets are limited to 4 tickets per order.
- Credit cards from Visa and MasterCard are the only form of payment accepted.
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to attend.
- All prices are subject to availability.
- All sales are final.
Premium General Admission
Ultra Passport Packs
flight + hotelpackage
ULTRA SINGAPORE 201901
- 8th - 9th June 2019
- Ultra Park - One Bayfront Avenue, - View Map
Ultra Singapore returns to Ultra Park for its 4th edition on Saturday, June 8th and Sunday, June 9th – 2019!
ULTRA SINGAPORE 2018 AFTERMOVIE02
ULTRA SINGAPORE GALLERY03
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No state / country flags
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s ( Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles )
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
Age Requirement: 18+ for entrance, 18+ to purchase alcohol, ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY FOR SINGAPORE RESIDENTS:
- Valid Singapore Government-issued identification card or driver’s license.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY FOR NON-RESIDENTS:
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth).
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth) along with a photocopy of a valid passport from the same country as the identification card or drivers license provided
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identifications
- Expired identifications of any kind
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Voter Card
- Photo copies of any identifications
- Consular identification
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festival goers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festival goers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x 17” in size.
- One-gallon clear zip-top bag.
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap is allowed.
- Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be allowed.
- “Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs will be allowed.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper. inspection
Please note, we are not in the position to make any final/definitive rulings on bags. All we can do is provide advice, but ultimately all final decisions will be made by security at the gates.
- Adverse weather conditions for indoor events.
- Adverse weather conditions for outdoor events.
- Cover for transport delays.
- Key supplier failure.
- Any major incident deemed a health & safety risk.
- Mechanical failure or breakdown of key equipment
- Unknown works being carried out by builders or contractors at the venue which renders it or its facilities unusable.
- Cancellation or revocation of Licence or closure of event for health & safety by local authority.